Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Kids Should See This.

The movie  I watched was really really cool, because it was about making a glow stick. I really enjoyed it very much.This video was a chemistry experiment.In a glow stick it is about what goes into the glow stick and what the ingredients do to it.Did you know that if you do not put any dye in your glow stick it will not glow.But if you do it will have energy and it will glow.  

I really love how he used different kinds of colours for the glow sticks. Crushing your expectations . This is very complicated than buying a glow stick. And umm for small amounts this can be more expensive. Making glow sticks like that man it becomes more cheaper if the chemicals are brought in bulk. I really love that movie . It is very entertaining and amazing. It really helps me learn more things for learning. I think you can watch it . Just type in glow sticks kids should see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment