Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Immersion Assembly.


Wow!. We are back at school for term 2. I am so excited for another wonderful term. We had a assembly to find out what was a new theme for term 2. Our theme was I like to move it , move it. Every team had to show what they were going to learn and focus on for the term.

Every class in the school had different things to focus on. In team 5 our focus is physics: which is sound!. I can't wait to see what we are going to be learning about. By the way I had the shivers.

Term 1`s topic was the zoo and safety equipment. I really like that topic it sounded pretty cool. I felt like I wanted to go back to time and go back to a year 1. It was interesting to see they have worked hard on their movie. And they are having the chance to go to the zoo.

Term 2`s focus was flight, airplanes, thrust, drag and gravity. I really love planes but I have not been on one before in my life. That is strange, a girl who has not been on a plane. But anyways back to the story. The team 2 teachers were in costumes. One was wearing a plane, there was a helicopter and a pilot too. They made their costumes from their bare hands and painted there costumes lovely and it started out very well .  As I saw their video it blew my mind and it was magnificent.

Team 3`s focus for this term was .... For example light, colours and the speed of light. It was interesting and wonderful. It`s like it taught me something in life. Because it was was ... how do I put it. Umm it had very good vocab and a lot of topic words put it that way. It was like I wanted to spy on them to see what they are learning for this term. But yeah it was cool.

The fourth one was team 4. There focus was floating, sinking and bouyancy. DO you know what it means?. Because I have no idea what it means. I was so confused when they said that word. They had questions about the movie and who ever got it right they would get a chocolate fish. It was quite easy for the school and it turns out that it was easy. Because we got the information from the movie. It was very awesome .  

And the last one is team 5. And you all know what we are learning about its sound. Its easy . I have a feeling this is going to be a wonderful term. I hope the others do. I can not wait what for what we are learning. Maybe we are learning about something easy or difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment