Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Netbook Reflection.

Did you know that I have been taught so many maths strategies. Well Mrs Lagitupu has shown class 2 heaps of strategies . And I have learned so much maths from the wonderful Mrs Lagitupu . She is the most encourage and the most funniest person I have been ever been taught from. She has been teaching me so many new things.

This has been a great opportunity to work with my very own netbook, because its better than pencil and paper. And it really helps me finish off my work . And my netbook helps me learn new creative things. Instead of reading a book you can just get it online. But the best thing is being a wonderful student at Pt England School. . I am very lucky to come to a school that accepts me for who I am in life. 


I really love my netbook because you can have your very own device. It has everything I need to do. Like you can go on all sorts of sites and making sure we do our work . I was so excited using my first and only netbook. I would keep talking about this netbook and saying its very amazing and wonderful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment