Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Fiafia Reflection.


Man I had so much fun. Last night it was time to show off what we got. And all those hard practices would pay off to all the audience . We all worked hard to learn every move and actions for our dances. Getting to rehearse to plan everything is amazing and perfect too. Pt England School had to focus and perform their best. And make sure they know when they are on.


Do you know what Fiafia is?. Well I am about to tell you. Fiafia is when we join groups and we come together to watch amazing groups. Our parents won't be expecting this. They will be shocked seeing amazing performances on the stage. The whole class picks any group they want to be in. Maybe it might be there culture group or maybe something else. We just make sure we have a good time and enjoy ourselves and make sure that we are alright with our moves and actions.


At school. Umm I mean at Fiafia I performed 1 time. And I felt like I was  so calmed. Unlike me.When it was last years Fiafia. Man I was shaking like a shaking girl on the floor like an idiot. But yeah I was a little bit shaking. And I mean a little bit. We did 5 amazing performances and they were the Entrance, the song, Girls Dance, Hopo and The Haka. Go Niueans. Choo Hoo. I felt so nervous. Because I had to do a speech. And I was so frightened.


At Fiafia there were stalls and one of them was my mum and dads stall. They were selling heaps of things and making a lot of money.  A lot of people were coming back for more and more. And we kept on getting more and more money. I was so amazed by us selling a lot of food. My mum was selling Steak and Onion Rolls, Drinks, Cakes and Burgers too. It was so amazing seeing people buying our food. And when they get their order they always come back and say it very nice and tasty too.

My favourite groups were the Cook Island Group and Drummers too. Because they were so amazing and their moves were amazing and so cool to watch. By the way they had good drummers. Bollywood was amazing and I liked their costumes. And I love their songs they did.  The last group was Precisely that . It was so funny seeing them turn around and hit each others bottoms. It was hilarious and cool to how Collin flew and landed on the ground. I really had fun at FIAFIA. It was amazing. But my mum could not see me because she had to take the things home. Because she selled food.

No comments:

Post a Comment