Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Term 1 Reflection.

My highlights this term would have to be about working hard and trying my best to make so much progress. And joining new things that I haven't tried before. And it is so amazing to see me go from being shy to confident.

I have made improvements/progress in participating in new things. Because I have been busy this term and it is so hard. You see I have applied for heaps of jobs at school. And those jobs are .. Tux Shop Monitor, Sports Monitor, Barista, Mrs M`s Helper and more things. I have made so much progress this term. I am so proud of myself.

I know this because Its great trying new things and helping other people that are in need. I’ve been getting to know more teachers around this school. It is very good for me to start looking out for each other and caring for them.

I still need to work hard to improve my Trust skills. Because when I go and try something out I always fail. And because of that I let myself down. I did not make it into something. But it was alright. I think that sport is not for me.

I know this because I always let myself down. And I do not try my best because I am saying in my head “I am not going to make it”. And sure enough I don't. So thats how I know why I know this.

I am most proud of my efforts in writing. When my teacher says to my class only to do 3 or 4 paragraphs, I do more like I am obsessed with writing. I do not know why I like writing but I love typing. I think my fingers are out of control. But yeah I love writing and I am so passionate about it.




My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be...

1.  Trying more sports and do not let myself down. And have confidence in myself.

2. Starting to realise that I need to learn more maths and make sure I listen carefully to what my teacher says incase I do not know what to do.

3. And doing less paragraphs so my teacher won't have to scroll down to see all this work I have done with just my bare fingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment