Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Testing


I was so shocked because Miss Garden said “BE PREPARED !”.  A few weeks ago, I had been doing 3 tests. Our 3 tests  were reading,writing and maths. I thought the 3 tests were so easy. I was so nervous, I could not move at all .

I was shaking I had goose bumps everywhere.  It was like I was going to throw up, I think I was sick. I think I couldn't do another test at all. Tired exhausted, shocked and sad. My hands were so so so!! tired!!. But I believed in my own choices.

Our 1st test was reading. Going on to the computer  we all ticked the box and the clicked on sit test. Our 2nd was writing. Writing was really hard because my fingers were tried typing. Testing is much more better on the computer than on pencil and paper.

I think I did my test very well from the past 2 weeks. I love testing so much. Testing can help you learn something and it can make you brainier. My favorite on was......... WRITING!! WOOHOO!!. PT ENGLAND STRIVE TO SUCCEED!!.  

1 comment:

anab said...

Love it Nikita that was awesome writing keep all cool and good writing up

Post a Comment