Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Mangere Pools



Do you like Mangere pools?. Well now I know I do. Our trip there was a lovely sunny day for our last day of camp. All of the year 5 and 6`s couldnt wait they were too excited. I think Mangere pools is a fun place to go with your family and friends.

Lining up for the water slide of my life, my heart was pumping, my arms and legs were shaking from fear. I was worried about what would happen to me at the end. Would I be able to touch the bottom? What happens if I bump my head? Who will save me? All these fears were running through my mind as I made it to the front of the line. Going onto the slide I slipped and I felt like I needed my MUM!!.

Pushing myself off, I shut my eyes closed,I didn't want to look at all. Can I make it?. Here I go. SWISH!!. It felt like I was on the Fall at Rainbows End. Splash!! into the deep pool. Oh My Gosh I could not touch the ground,but then I started doing doggy paddles to the edge of the pool. I think that was not that bad,but I am not going on it again.

In the middle of the pool there was this straightest thing I ever saw. It looked like little volcano spa to me. Everyone said it was a buttercup. I think I should try it, Do you think I should?. I got in it was warm,comfortable and cosy. There was a air vent that can float you up to the top. It felt like I was in the adult spa pool. But this straightest was more warmer than a real spa pool. Would you like to try?

This was a nice day for the year 5 and 6`s. Camp is fun. People you can enjoy this pool with your family. I hope we can do this another time. I hope you can go there and feel happy and safe. Go there if you DARE!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment