Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Term 4 Reflection

For this term,  my highlights would have to be having a best friend and working hard in everything I do. I love working hard and pushing myself to work even better. I like having a good teacher that is always helping me out if I am stuck. Making progress is what I need to do throughout this whole term.

My learning is the main thing I need to focus on. But I have made progress this term and i'm very proud. Improving more you can achieve and do anything. My favourite subject is writing because i'm good at it. Writing is fun and interesting for me and it really helps my learning.

I’m not a really confident person. I am always shy in class but when I am outside I feel comfortable. I talk to my friends and I play with them and relax. I love that I have a netbook to work on when I am at school it really helps me with my learning .

I love working and being able to use a netbook. I need to be confident and never doubt myself and I can do anything. And I have family to support me when I am stuck on something. And I have no idea what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment