Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

My best buddy - Rave

At Pt England school I have a best friend and her name is Rave. We always there for each other no matter what happens. Sometimes we fight but we are friends and that just was friends do. Rave and I love handball with our friends. We love talking and relaxing and hand games too.

Me and Rave started being friends this year. I have other friends that play with me as well. But Rave is closer to me and we like playing with each other. Rave is my best friend in my class. My other friends are Iisa, Helen, Leila and Jordan. They are all my friends and we all like playing handball.

I am older than Rave. I am 12 and Rave is 11 turning 12. When we started school me and Rave didn't know each other. Until now we are best friends forever. Rave is my bestie. We use to sit in the front of each other and not talk because we didn't know each other.

Until I got to meet her properly and we just became friends and played every time. Rave is the best friend I have ever had. I know who good. I know everything she likes and what movies she likes. Its like we were meant to be friends. We are always there for eachother. #BESTFRIENDSFOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment