Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Jaedyn`s Birthday!!


Today is my brothers birthday. He is turning 2 today. Happy birthday Jaedyn. I am so happy its his birthday. Sometimes he can be a little bit annoying but thats just how my little brother does things around the house.

Getting up in the morning with Jaedyn saying my name. I quickly remembered that it was his birthday. I said Happy birthday Jaedyn and gave him a kiss on the cheek . He was happy and running around.

He is growing up fast. He is going to have a special day today. He is going to have a lovely cake and we gonna have a bbq.  I hope he is happy and he loves his day. My mum sang him the happy birthday song to him and he laughed and kissed my mum and hugged her.

My brother is really cute. My dad didn't get the chance to say happy birthday but he will when he gets home. I love my brother with all my heart and he is the most cutest but not as cute as my other brother Hunter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEDYN. ALL THE LOVE MY LITTLE BROTHER




No comments:

Post a Comment