Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

My splendid weekend.

In the weekends I played with my little brothers. We were outside playing rugby and having fun. We had some lemonade that my mum made and we were talking and eating fruit and enjoying ourselves.


While playing rugby. It was kids vs adults. Me and my brother were so pumped to tackle them. But it wasn't fair at all. Adults are stronger than kids. But me and my brother never gives up. With my dad yelling “tap the ball already”. So we tapped the ball and ran into my mum and dad.


My brother was holding the ball ready to tackle my parents. And then he got tackled and then my brother passed the ball to me and I stepped my dad and got a trie. I was happy me and my brother did our victory dance and my parents started laughing because we won and our dance look funny.


After we had a laugh. We had something to eat. We had some fruit and laid on the grass. And me and my brother jumped on the trampoline. As we were jumping my brother accidentally jumped off and sprained his ankle.

But at the end of the day it was a splendid day for our family. We had so much fun. And it was the best weekends ever. My family is the best and we can play anything. My parents are real funny and my weekends was amazing. And also entertaining by my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment