Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Thank you letter: Shantna

Dear Shantna,

I would like to say a big thank you for your help. Without your help we wouldn't have gone on the trip. Thank you for giving up your time and supporting us on the trip.  A big thanks for your help on the trip to the Auckland Museum. You were really helpful and you were funny as well.

We were glad that you came on the trip because you were a very good parent helper. I was really hoping you were going to be in my group. And you were. I have never had a funny and independent parent in my life. You were really kind and its was a pleasure having you .

I really liked when we were all listening to you sometimes at the moment. As the girls going up and down and the boys wandering around I think that our group was pretty good with you. We were co operating as a team and helping each other when we were all stuck on something all because of you.

But anyways again thank you very much. You have been the best parent helper. So thank you and I hope you can come on another trip with us some time. Thanks for supporting us, we appreciate it.

Yours Sincerely
Nikita (Class 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment