Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

My Weekends!

During the weekends i had so much fun on Sunday. As me and my family were getting up early in the morning. My dad decided that we should go out and have a bike ride at the BMX course.

So we quickly got up and got dressed and make sure that we had water incase we get thirsty. And then we starting riding our bikes while my mum and my 2 little brothers were in the pram walking.

As we arrived at the course, me and my brother went on the course and we were going to race. My dad shouted “ 1 2 3 GO!”.  Off we went on the track. We were going up hills that were dangerous and going down hills which was the fun part, and around a curved part on the track and then to the finish line.

My brother was catching up to me but i was too good for him to beat me. I was winning and he was at the back and he was angry at me because he was slow and i was faster. I won. I was so happy my family was cheering for me and i was so proud that i won.

We left the track and came back home and had something to eat. We had pizza with hot chips. We ate in our garage and played some pool. Pool is not the pools that you go to its a pool table. We ate and after we finished eating then we played some pool and we were listening to music.

I was playing against my dad in pool. I was so close to beating him but then i lost. My dad has been practising and we have so much fun. My dad does tricks to get his pool balls in, because he tries to be funny and he is. He makes us laugh and he dances crazy.

Overall it was fun and my dad was really entertaining. That had been the best day of my life with my family. I was so happy that we got to do something fun. I had a blast and so did my family. Next week on Sunday we are going to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment