Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Family!


In my family i have 4 siblings. They are all boys, and there names are Tyson, Dartanian, Jaedyn and Hunter the youngest. I also have a mum named Josephine and a dad named Murphy. My mum is 34 years of age and my dad is 39 years of age.

I am the only girl in my family it really stinks not having another sister. I would really want a sister but you can't hope that its a girl. I am 12 years old and i am the oldest out of my 4 brothers. I am a very lucky girl i have two cute brothers that i take care of and i love my other brothers and my dad and mum.

Our culture is Niuean. My mum is from the island of Tamakautoga and Avasele. Also my dad is from the island of Lakepa. We love learning our language its really good that we learn. If we learn we know how to speak to other people that speak to us in our language.

Me and my family love going to the beach and having fun. We also love going to birthdays. We do traditional things on special occasions.  We have island things like we make island food we make things and sew things. There are many things that we create . I love being a Niuean.

In my whole entire family i have heaps of cousins, uncles and aunties. All of them know me and I know them. They love me for who I am and i love them too. I love my family, because they cheer me up when I am down and i love when they cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment