Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Thank You Letter.

Dear Parents:



I just wanted to say thank you for helping us in class 2. We wouldn't have helpers if it wasn't for you. I know there were other helpers too. But.. I wanted to say to you thank you. Thank you for keeping us safe in the water . Class 2 really loved your help. And we really appreciate what  you have done for us.


When we got to the picnic the children and the teachers were setting up. And by setting up I mean setting up sports. So that we can play while we are waiting for our turn to swim. There was heaps of different kinds of sports. Here are some examples there was Volley ball, Baseball, Softball, Soccer and Rugby. I did not get to play a sport because I was just so hot .

My favourite part of the picnic was hanging out with my friends and have a nice swim in the water. I really loved those parts because I got to have lunch and play with my friend Rave. And we had so much fun at the picnic. Me and my friend Rave had so much fun at the beach. Even though she did not go for a swim . She still had a great time playing in the sand with me.  (Oh) and also we made a cake made out of sand. Isn't that crazy.

We really had fun with you and the other helpers. We really loved how you looked after us and how you had a great time too. I just wanted to say another big thank you for helping us on the picnic. We wouldn't have gone to the picnic if it wasn't for you. THANK YOU SO MUCH MS ERICK. We hope you had a great and wonderful time at the picnic. Hopefully we have more helpers next year.

Kind Regards:

Nikita

No comments:

Post a Comment