Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Assembly.

Today at assembly we had a performence from the hip hop group. They danced to a song called live it up. They were so amazing that their moves were cool. I was shocked because I was just sitting there looking at the moves they were doing on the stage.

 I really liked how they came in the hall. They did a really great performence in assembly. I just wanted them to do it over and over again and again.

The next group on the stage was the samoan group. I loved how Jacob blowed the con shell to introduce the samoan group. I was so suprised that their moves was cool and it was so nice of them to do a lovely culture dance At our school. It was amazing of them to do a great performences.

Another amazing and cool thing was there were 2 waitangi movies that were played by Mr Burt. One was from Stevenson which was amazing. And the other on was from class 12. They were both cool to watch and they were good.

THE END!        

No comments:

Post a Comment