Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Holidays.

In the holidays I was just playing outside. Then suddenly my mum called me and me 2 brothers in. Wow! my mum had big news for us. Yeah! we are going to my cousins birthdaayyy . I was really excited because I was going to my cousins birthday!.

As I was in the shower I was so happy to see my other cousin. Getting out of the shower I quickly got something nice on. Rushing down to the kitchen I quickly helped my mum put the food in the car. Once that was done I did my hair and ran to the car.

Me and my 4 brothers all got into the car . While we were driving down the road it was getting a little bit boring. So you know what I did, I went for a nap in my own car. When I woke up we were already there. I was the only one in my car. As I was getting out all of my little  came and hugged me.

After we had a feed and talked and played we all went home and had a sleep. And as for us we went home and had a little bit of our play we brought home. Once we did that we hopped into to bed. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment