Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Empathy - What Does It Mean?

Empathy means having to understand and share the feelings of one another. Like for example ,if someone had lost something they loved,and they started crying. You know how they feel ,like me . I really loved a toy that I loved and I couldn't find it anywhere. So guess what?. I started crying about and my mum knew how I felt. She understood how I feel.

Here`s another example about Empathy. Well Empathy is what we experience when we feel other people's pain or joy. Its our ability to put ourselves someone's else's shoes or seeing through someone`s else`s eye`s.(Oh) and.... understand and share what they are feeling inside of them.

So........ Empathy to me means looking after one another, even though you don't know them . Because Sharing is Caring. And for me, empathy is a very kind way to look after your family members and your friends too. So if you see someone hurt don't just leave them there. DO something and co - operate with them.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment