Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Niue!.

Niue is the most coolest place you should ever be. People say that Niue is the smallest pacific island. Well it is. The ocean in Niue is amazing and it can be relaxing in the cool ocean but there are some living animals in the ocean. Like for example....... coconut crab, sea snakes, fruit bats, giant moray eels, giant clams, giant sea crabs, land crabs and other living creatures in the ocean.

In Niue we eat so many dishes that are made by hand and skills too. For example at Niue we eat Takihi which is a dish made with paw paw, coconut cream and taro. We eat Crab, Pitako it is traditional bread, poke loku made with coconut cream, papaya and peaches, Lu, Coconuts, Taro, bananas, paw paw, limes and lemons and other lovely meats and fruits. We eat meats that are not very nice to eat and those meats are bats, pigeon and pig.

There are so many villages in Niue like Lakepa, Tamakautoga, Avaselea and the capital of Niue is ALOFI!. There are so many villages from Niue and they are all lovely ones. I am from Lekapa, Avasele and Tamkautonga. They are lovely villages and Niue has a lot of villages. In Niue it can be a little lovely island. I wish I couls travel to Niue but unfortunately I can't. But I love NIUE!!. And I am proud of my country.

1 comment:

Rave MM said...

Hi Nikita,

That was amazing story for me to read. It has a lot of detail about Niue. I really want to go but I can not. So hopefully I can some day.

Sincerely Rave.

Post a Comment