Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sound: What Can You Hear?


There are many sounds around the community. The whole community is very grateful that they have ears to listen. Without your ears then you would hear nothing . Sound is like a track vibrating into your ears, its movement in your ears.

At school the sounds I hear are teachers having conversations with their students and I hear working sounds and kids learning about their tasks they have been given from their teacher.

When I come back from school the sounds that I hear are my little baby brothers trying to talk in a way that we can`t understand. And when I am in the kitchen I hear the jug boiling for my baby brothers milk and the sound of the dishes. When you hear people sing you can hear harmony`s going through your ears.

Whenever I am outside I hear kids laughing, dancing and singing. And by the way when I hear singing their voices are very unique and they really have a passion for singing. When you hear lovely voices it has that lovely sound come through and into your ears.

When you hear bad things travel to your ear ignore it. Because of that there are sometimes fights around of school and trust me you do not want to get involved. What ever you do don't hear those bad things they are saying.

At home the most annoying sound in my house is my little brothers crying in the night when I am trying to sleep for school. But its like i'm the babysitter. I really am trying to sleep but who cares anyways because I am always the first child to be up.

Annoying sounds that I hear at school are boys being mean and chatting and it just confuses me when I am trying to concentrate but I can`t. They are mainly in my class disturbing me and not concentrating on their own work. Oh and get this they try to copy .

Sounds I hear outside which means annoying sounds. Is boys fighting and teachers have to waste their time sorting it out. Some teachers always handle it and making sure it will never happen. Sometimes it is boys and sometimes girls. And trust if you get in trouble it doesn't get any better in life.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment