Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Chameleon Poem/Drawing

I am me as chubby as can be
Descendants of Niue
As proud as can be. My
Ancestors traditions passed down
our family tree. Tamakautonga,
Avaele, Lakepa 3 villages in which I belong.
Both my parents define as being strong.
My siblings in total I have five, 4 brothers 1 sister who help me strive.
I am Nikita so loving and shy.
Setting goals and Aiming High.
My love for music I want to proceed. I always like trying something new .
Although I have limits In activities to do. I try my best to always pull through.
The most important thing is family and I am blessed that my parents had me!

2 comments:

Mrs Lagitupu said...

Hi Nikita

Awesome poem! I loved how you wrote about where you come from and that you are proud of who your are. I am really proud of you. All the best next year!

Mrs Lagitupu

Nikita S said...

ok thank you so much Mrs Lagitupu!!

Post a Comment