Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Little Baby Brothers



In family I have 2 little baby brothers. There names are Hunter and Jaedyn. Hunter is 6 months going on to his 1’s. And Jaedyn is 1 years old going on to his 2’s. They are really cute and chubby as well. As a big sister they always love me instead of my brother Dartanian.


Hunter’s birthday is on December the 15th. As well as Jaedyn his birthday is on December the 5th. I can’t wait until there birthdays come up because we do something special. I love my little baby brothers they are so fun.


When they are feeling sad I always cheer them up. But instead my brother just yells and tells me to come and grab them. My little baby brothers don’t really get along with Dartanian. When I always say “come”. They always put there hands out and that means they want me.

Sometimes Jaedyn gets jealous because we are more focusing on Hunter. He thinks he is the main baby but he’s not. We have to focus on my other little brother because he is the littlest one. But we still play with him and we make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment