Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Orcas Chasing The Boat.

Did you know that Orcas are the largest of the dolphins and one of the world's most powerful predators.They eat mammals such as seals,sea lions,and even whales.Killer whales have teeth that can be four inches and ten centimetres long. Orcas can just grab seals off the ice.Also they eat fish,squid and sea birds. Orca whales are found in the Arctic ocean in the north of the world.Any whale that have teeth they are called toothed whales and one of them is the killer whale.

Guess what?.I have been watching a movie that was really scary.It was about a orca chasing a boat.I was like I was in there and I was in the boat with the other people. Orcas have really sharp teeth and they have powerful tails to push themselves through the water.That movie I just watch was really cool and amazing but really frustrating and really scary.In the move the whale keeps on jumping up and then diving down it was kind of annoying and not amazing.

Watching that movie that was annoying and amazing.It will be cool if I could really see a killer whale.But In that cold water no thanks.I would be freezing because of that whale splashing and splashing all around my warm jacket and all that stuff because of a whale.Did you know that the orca is a really dangerous animal in Antarctica. They are the most fastest and the most powerful predators.

No comments:

Post a Comment