Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

What I Did On The Holidays


In the holidays me and my family went to my nana`s. We celebrated the true meaning of christmas. I love Christmas. Do you like Christmas?.

Well me and my family go a lot of presents. I could not believe my eyes. Unwrapping our present we were like  animals ripping and making a mess.  All of my mum family went and we all got to have a nice feed. Families are good to play games with. We were having dance battle. It was so fun. And then on we went home and celebrated our selves.  


You know what?. Christmas is a really important thing to New Zealand. You see all over the world people in different countries celebrate Christmas. They all encourage to give people presents all over the world. Families love caring for their children.  Would you care for your love bull and handsome children?.

No comments:

Post a Comment