Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Sprint Racing



Getting started for a sprint race Mr J put all of us in rows. I was shaking and nervous Mr J called our row I was freezing and I was starting to get goose bumps it was not cool for me. Our teacher said "on your marks" "get set" and that is when the clappers went. Off I go running down my lane.I was very shy but I said to myself “i can do it,i know i can” I said.

We were doing the 100 meters race that means we have to go right to the end.I came no where but I am still happy of myself.I tried my best and tried my hardest but I couldn't make it that far.I am still proud,happy,lovely and lovely girl.I wish my mum and little brother we're here to see my race.But I concentrated on my race.You all know that you can achieve you goals and keep keep on trying your hardest you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment