Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

The 110m Hurdles


Feeling really puffed up and scared, I am getting ready at the starting blocks. With the crowd’s expectations on my shoulders Can he win the 110m hurdles? TAKE YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!!!!!!!

As I crashed into a hurdle I felt very stupid as I had let my country down. Hurting my achilles tendon, my leg hurt really bad. So I sat on the ground just doing nothing.

As I thought about whether my country would kill me I hopped out of the stadium with embarrassment and disappointed. Along came two other competitors and helped me. In my head I was thanking them for being good friends.       

1 comment:

Iron said...

Hi Nikita,

I really do like the story. It is so interesting! WELL DONE! I LOVE the picture. It looks very NICE! Do you like to run? Hmmmmmmmm, I really do so much! Keep it up Nikita. I would really like to see more posts from you!

Post a Comment