Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dr Ben Carson


On the 6th of march Pt  England School were going to see Dr Ben Carson. First we got in a bus then drove down to the Telstra Clear Pacific Events Centre. We got out of the bus and lined up and there were heaps of schools there too. After that we went inside the stadium and sat down on flash chairs. then everyone had to sing the Duffy song.



In the Centre Dr Ben Carson came and told us about his life.Because when he was a child he went to school and he thought he was the dummy in his classroom. Ben’s mum encouraged him to go to the library where he  taught himself to read. Working really hard he eventually became a brain surgeon.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Nikita,
Love your Ben Carson story. I think that you have added a lot of detail you are a great writer I think that you should be a author. Great writing.
From Your Friend Mary

Alarzae said...

Hello Nikita
How are you today I love your Ben Carson writing. I think that you are a good writer and I like that. I like the part you wrote about when he was a child. I hope you have a great day today,From Alarzae.

Post a Comment